- Become a Member Today! It's Quick & Easy.
- Sports Staff Finder
- Sign Up For Free Sports Jobs Newsletter!
Sports Job Newsletter
LAST UPDATED: December 3, 2008
Please read this Service Agreement carefully before using our Service.
M&L Research, Inc. is the publisher of the website SportsCareerFinder.com. Through this website, the company provides its members with information on working in the sports industry and resources to help them make their job search more efficient. Our goal is neither to encourage nor discourage anyone from seeking employment in these industries or any other employment found on our website. SportsCareerFinder.com was developed to provide its members objective information so that they can make their own decisions about the types of jobs to pursue.
Although our goal is to provide the most up-to-date information available, sometimes information changes quickly. Please verify all employment information posted on SportsCareerFinder.com prior to accepting an offer for employment.
M&L Research, Inc. does not have any control over the hiring decisions of the employers in its databases and therefore we can not be held responsible for which individuals are hired and which are not. While we list a wide range of types of employers, all employers may not be hiring at any one time.
M&L Research, Inc., or any third party associated with the site, assumes no liability for any circumstance that may result from the use of its website or services.
The words "You," "User" or "Member" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the SportsCareerFinder.com website for any reason.
The company offers a variety of membership plans to better serve your needs ranging from 48 hours to one year. Annual memberships expire 365 days after registration. Annual memberships do not automatically renew.
- 48 Hour Membership Plan - Memberships renew after the initial 48 hours. These memberships renewal for 30 day periods at the rate of $12.95 per 30 days. Memberships can be cancelled at any time.
- 5 Day Membership Plan - Memberships renew after the initial five days. These memberships renewal for 30 day periods at the rate of $12.95 per 30 days. Memberships can be cancelled at any time.
- 30 Day Memberships - Memberships renew after the initial 30 days. These memberships renewal for 30 day periods at the rate of $12.95 per 30 days. Memberships can be cancelled at any time.
- 90 Day Memberships - Renew after the initial 90 days. These memberships renewal for 30 day periods at the discounted rate of $8.95 per 30 days. Memberships can be cancelled at any time.
- One Year Memberships - This membership plan does not automatically renew. If you would like to renew your membership, please call us at (877) 321-8766 ext 88 and we can renew your membership over the phone.
Cancellations must be done through the following buttons based on the method of payment you used:
If you are having problems canceling your membership, please go to our MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION PAGE.
*Please do not send a membership cancellation request by email. We want to give you the quickest and best service and unfortunately email doesn't always to get to the right person in a timely manner. This can be due to a number of factors, including emails getting caught up in the sender's email outbox, emails getting temporarily caught up in SPAM filter, etc. We love email for a lot of things, but for cancels we require you to use the cancel links above or call (866) 721-6083. This allows us to guarantee that we will cancel your membership when you want it canceled and provide you the best customer service.
The transaction will show up on credit card statements as "JobFinderSites.com - 866-721-6083".
After you cancel your membership, you can continue to use your membership until it expires. We do not refund unused portions of memberships.
SINGLE USER AGREEMENT
You are responsibly for keeping your login and/or password information confidential. You agree that you have purchased a single user license to access the website and agree not to share this information with anyone. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not you actually or expressly authorized the use.
M&L Research, Inc. and any third parties mentioned on or associated with the SportsCareerFinder.com website will NOT be held liable for any damages. This includes, without limitation, damages incidental and consequential, lost wages or profits, or damages resulting from business interruption. Such damages will not be held responsible from M&L Research, Inc. due to the SportsCareerFinder.com website and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not M&L Research, Inc. is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. M&L Research, Inc. does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted and error-free.
M&L RESEARCH, INC'S MAXIMUM TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SPORTSCAREERFINDER.COM WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT CUSTOMER HAS PAID TO M&L RESEARCH, INC. WITHIN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM FIRST AROSE.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
(1) Unauthorized Use. M&L Research, Inc. authorizes Members to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from the SportsCareerFinder.com website solely for their personal use. You will be responsible for ensuring that anyone accessing the SportsCareerFinder.com website through your internet connection complies with this Acceptable Use Policy. Only one individual may access the SportsCareerFinder.com member at the same time using the same email or password. Unauthorized use of the SportsCareerFinder.com website and M&L Research, Inc's systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into any of JobFinder websites, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to the SportsCareerFinder.com website is strictly prohibited.
M&L Research, Inc. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to immediately revoke your account and/or seek all other legal remedies available for scraping jobs, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise mis-using or mis-appropriating site content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site. The use of automated programming on the SportsCareerFinder.com website, including but not limited to the use of a script to apply to jobs or to communicate with employers, is contrary to the nature of our services and not permitted.
(2) Use of Website Content. The contents of the SportsCareerFinder.com website such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content (collectively the "Website Content") are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All such content is the property of M&L Research, Inc. or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the SportsCareerFinder.com website is the exclusive property of M&L Research, Inc. and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Website Content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. Members must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Website Content on any authorized copy they make of such content.
Members may not sell or modify the Website Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Website Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of M&L Research, Inc., or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits M&L Research, Inc. or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of M&L Research, Inc. or its licensor's property, or that otherwise infringes M&L Research, Inc.'s or its licensor's intellectual property rights. Members may not in any other way misuse the Website Content. The use of the Website Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that M&L Research, Inc. creates to generate or display any Website Content or the pages making up the SportsCareerFinder.com website is also protected by M&L Research, Inc.'s copyright and Members may not copy or adapt such code.
(3) Website Restrictions. The job posting, resume database and other features of the Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. You may not use the SportsCareerFinder.com website in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, the Website Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
(4) Prohibited Uses. You must not misuse the SportsCareerFinder.com website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, logic bombs or other material which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the SportsCareerFinder.com website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the SportsCareerFinder.com website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the SportsCareerFinder.com website, including without limitation, the following activities:
(a) accessing data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
(b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(c) attempting to interfere with service to any User or Member, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or
(d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. M&L Research, Inc. will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users or Members who are involved in such violations.
M&L Research, Inc also specifically prohibits the following:
- Use SportsCareerFinder.com's Employer Database for any purpose other than as an individual job seeker seeking employment;
- Post or submit to the SportsCareerFinder.com website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not their own;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to other Users or Members;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other User, Member or other entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the SportsCareerFinder.com website's infrastructure;
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the SportsCareerFinder.com website other than the search engine and search agents available from the SportsCareerFinder.com website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari);
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the SportsCareerFinder.com website; or
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner all or part of the Website Content or information available from the SportsCareerFinder.com website, without express written consent from M&L Research, Inc.
NO RESALE OR UNAUTHORIZED COMMERCIAL USE
VENUE & SEVERABILITY
The terms of this services agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, which also serves as the venue for any litigation arising out of or related to this agreement or the use of the SportsCareerFinder.com website or any other M&L Research, Inc. services, without giving effect to the conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
If any provision of this services agreement becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, this services agreement shall continue in full force and effect without the provision.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
M&L Research, Inc. reserves the right to pursue all of its legal remedies in order to protect the SportsCareerFinder.com website and its users. Without prior notice, M&L Research, Inc. may terminate your password, your account, or your use of its services, for any reason, including, without limitation, M&L Research, Inc. at its sole discretion, believes you have violated this service agreement, or if it deems you are performing actions detrimental to the website or any of its intellectual property rights, or if you fail to pay charges when due.
Questions about this Service Agreement may be directed to .